Monday, July 8, 2013

....so many tortoise cozies!

The tortoise cozy business is BOOMING, folks! Seriously, I am receiving several new orders every day, and I am working as quickly as I can.

Oh so many cozies...
This last week we were out of town, so I took the opportunity to close my Etsy shop for a few days, so as to get somewhat caught up on my custom orders. Can you believe that these cozies are only about half of the ones I've made in the last 2 weeks?!

Just for fun, I also created a few new designs:
The question is... who wins? The tortoise or the hare?

The flying pig - wings optional
And I played around with a few new color combinations:

Jill loves to eat Johnny Jump Ups, so this seemed like good colors for her.
If you are interested in having me make your tortoise a custom cozy, please swing by my Etsy shop, MossyTortoise and send me a private Etsy message. :) I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation.