Monday, May 27, 2013

New tortoise cozy design: The Cheeseburger Tortoise!!!

I'm excited to show you all my newest tortoise cozy design: 
...my foods... it  keeps walking off of my plate!
I am not quite sure what to call it... is it a Tortburger? A Cheesetortoise? A Burgertortoise? A Cheeseburger Tortoise? Any suggestions?

Whatever it is called, I think it is pretty darn funny...

As always, the tortoise cozies are intended as a 'for fun' item, and do not replace a heat source. Tortoise cozies should never be used near a heat source, and should only be on a tortoise that is well-supervised. This Tortoise Cheeseburger is NOT intended for being eaten. 

2 comments:

  1. Will this design be in your shop soon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can custom make you one if you'd like. Right now the wait for a custom cozy is about 3 weeks. If you go to my Etsy shop (www.mossytortoise.etsy.com), on the left hand side there is a button that says "Request custom item" - if you click on that it will open a conversation thread. I'll send you instructions for measuring your tortoise through that. :)
      Thanks!
      ~Katie

      Delete

Your comment will be visible after moderation.